Being a business school student is tough—and we’d dare say that being one at Wharton is tougher. You face difficult decisions such as: should I go to Iceland for the weekend? Hockey practice or homework? Bring out the light up tutu or just the plain regular one? We hear your problems and raise you ten more that only a Wharton student would understand.
2. Finding a time your entire Learning Team can meet for the 360
4. Trying to figure out what “country club casual” actually means
6. The rush to get a slice of pizza at Pub.
8. Waitlists. For everything.
- The Wharton Journal End-of-Year Wrap Up
- Wharton 2Y Embarrasses Famous Rapper on Stage and Saves 1000s of Lives in a Single Day
- Jack Welch: Unfiltered